ve streaming experience to global users. Our team develops creative and interesting features for streamers and viewers to express themselves and interact with others instantly. We are looking for passionate mobile software engineers to join us in this fast growing industry.
- Design, implement the new-user features of our mobile application.
- Collaborate with the design and product teams to create a world-class mobile experience.
- Optimize mobile applications and user experience on Android platforms.
- Work closely with product managers and data analysts to drive product evolution
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent majors.
- Proficiency in Java/Kotlin with plenty experience in native Android development. Familiar with mainstream frameworks like Android architecture Components, RxJava, Retrofit etc...
- Deep understanding of computer architecture, data structures and algorithms.
- Be able to understand and debug large and complex codebase.
- Good team communication and collaboration skills.
- Promote robust and maintainable code, clear documentation, and deliver high quality work on a tight schedule.
- Live-streaming knowledge is a plus but not mandatory.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.