TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make an impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the team
The Cloud Infrastructure team, based in Singapore, supports many of the organisation's products and core business lines, serving hundreds of millions of users every day. We actively embrace open source and innovative software/hardware architecture, building a series of infrastructures to ensure the best R&D practices and enable the overall development of the company.
The Codebase team is responsible for the construction of TikTok and its affiliates' unified code system and related toolchains, including code hosting, code review, code analysis, CI/CD, Cloud IDE and other products. Our team is committed to developing industry-leading R&D infrastructure to provide engineers with the ultimate development experience, creating our unique code culture, and continuously improving code quality and development efficiency.
What you will be doing:
- Develop advanced and standardized R&D infrastructure, improve code quality, and ensure the efficiency and experience of R&D engineers;
- Participate in the formulation of R&D processes, design and develop platforms and tools that cover the entire R&D life cycle, and support large-scale R&D activities;
- Continuously optimize technical solutions and implementation, accumulate technical capabilities, and improve development efficiency and service quality.
What you should have:
- Bachelor's degree or above in computer science, software engineering, or a related field, with more than 3 years of relevant working experience;
- Proficiency with Linux system and one of the following languages: Golang, Python, C++, Java;
- Solid foundations in computing, storage, network and other computer systems. Experienced with large-scale system design and development;
- A broad technical vision and in-depth understanding of the open source and industry technologies;
- Excellent problem analysis and problem-solving skills, a passion for solving challenging problems.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience;
- Familiar with R&D tools such as Github, Gitlab, Jenkins, Travis CI, Sourcegraph, Phabricator, Gerrit, Cloud9, Bazel, etc.;
- Full-stack development experience or open-source project contributions.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.