can-do attitude as a Benefits Operations Specialist to work and support our HR Operations - EMEA - Payroll & Benefits Operations Team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with multiple domestic and international stakeholders to support our continued growth and expansion. This is a full-time role located in London.
- Support and improve benefits operations of multiple countries in the EMEA region, participate in delivering benefits related projects;
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with vendors by adhering to contracts and SLAs;
- Responsible for accurate and on time benefits data delivery; collection and execution;
- Strong understanding of contractual obligations and their application;
- Support benefits process design and communications;
- Support the annual renewal processes and implementation and roll out of new benefit programmes;
- Support the implementation of benefits within new entities;
- Onboard vendors in conjunction with Procurement and Legal;
- Manage benefit payments and invoicing;
- Develop relationships with local authorities if needed regarding taxes and social security;
- Partner with HR Benefit Business Partners, HR Operations team, Payroll and Procurement Team to upgrade benefit operation efficiency and enhance employee experience;
- Think and work independently to research, analyze and make recommendations on potential areas for improvement.
- A proven track record of benefit operations, including but not limited to having hands-on functional knowledge and experience handling the operational aspects of pensions, private medical insurance, risk insurance, lifestyle and wellbeing benefits;
- Good understanding of payroll and taxes applicable to benefits provisions;
- Analytical with the ability to compile and reconcile data; useful to be a solid user of MS Office Advanced;
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral;
- Strong in execution and thoroughness, attention to detail, and accuracy;
- Ability to work successfully in a high volume and fast-paced environment, adapts to shifting priorities;
- Second language is a plus but not essential;
- Advantageous to have knowledge of employment laws and regulations across EMEA.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.