- TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us:
- At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
- The Global Business Solutions (GBS) team is responsible for the revenue growth of the TikTok business. Our teams include Sales, Marketing, Operation, Account Managers, Agency and partnerships, and Marketing Science. GBS is a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and ambitious client group.
1. Client Relationship Management
- Establish and manage client relationships with brands or agencies;
- Drive deals to closure;
- Retain and grow revenue from advertisers;
- Provide clients with the highest level of sales and customer service;
- Collaborate with internal teams globally across product, marketing, legal, engineering and sales
2. Team Leadership
- Responsible for team's revenue target
- Provides guidance and instruction to sales members. In charge of delegating work, overseeing progress towards goals, and coaching team members as needed.
- Serve as de-facto mentors for the team
- Collaborate with XFN to achieve expected results for clients/ partner
3. Campaign Planning and Management
- Facilitate clients’ ad campaigns from start to finish;
- Manage internal account operations including account set up etc.;
- Plan and build compelling storylines and data-driven presentations that are customized to clients’ business and problems.
4. Product Management
- Brainstorm, identify, and implement advertising solutions on TikTok products to deliver measurable results for clients;
- Serve as an external product consultant on properties that are owned and operated by TikTok;
- Analyze data and glean insights to execute the client strategy and TikTok’s marketing solutions.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, advertising, technology or media field;
- More than 8 years of experiences in ad sales marketing and development;
- Minimum 3 years of people management experience;
- Demonstrated understanding of digital media platforms and ad metrics;
- Demonstrated experience in working with cross-functional teams;
- Excellent verbal and written English and Thai communication skills;
- Experience with analyzing data and delivering insights;
- Self-starter, fast learner with a can-do spirit;
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.