TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the Team
In this role you will be responsible in developing categories and the corresponding sub-categories by building a robust team, and conducting prioritization of sub categories, leads identification, leads generation, acquisition, incubation, and performance improvement & management.
We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our Electronic and experience team. Together we can build an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure, and intuitive for our users. Join us as we drive the future of e-commerce here at TikTok.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Map category and sub categories landscape, and define priority on which segment to be developed in collaboration with merchant and merchandise strategy team
- Define a go-to market strategy for a category/sub-category
- Plan, execute and maintain category performance (from acquisition to incubation and development)
- Build a robust team, and manage collaborative and goal-oriented team culture
- Work with Key Account service team and external service vendors to develop key accounts, and work with Seller Development and Growth team to build clear roadmap to manage long-tail sellers
- Come up with initiatives to continuously improve competitiveness advantage
- 7+ years experience in electronic categories, with strong networking for brands and big merchants; social media savvy
- Good interpersonal skills, strong logical thinking, and analytical skills
- Well connected to big players within the industry
- Collaborative and open to changes and challenges
- English proficiency is a must.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.