TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
Our Content Moderators support our efforts to address objectionable or disturbing content which could include images of violence, animal cruelty, hate speech, violent extremism, or content that exploits or endangers children. Our Content Moderators review [x videos per unit of time] on these topics in continuous succession during each shift.
1. Ensuring legal compliance and safety of content of Livestreams.
2. Development, improvement and maintenance of standards for the security of the online communities.
3. Improving the content management strategy for the livestream platforms.
4. Coordinating with supervising departments for timely management of content that violates our regulations.
1. A-Level/ High School degree and Apprenticeship in media/business related fields or related work experience.
2. Ability to speak and write in English and German fluently (C1 and above)
3. Paying attention to noteworthy social issues, breaking news and popular trends.
4. Familiarity with internet laws and regulations, in particular reviewing content. Experience in relevant fields is a plus.
5. Passionate about Internet entertainment/media space, mobile web video/content, and pop culture.
6. Attention to details and ability to work differing work rotations/shifts as required.
7. Strong interest in the livestream segment, being familiar with livestreams is necessary.
**Please send your complete application including CV, diplomas, certificates, and quotation of selected references**
Trust & Safety recognises that keeping our platform safe for TikTok communities is no ordinary job which can be both rewarding and psychologically demanding and emotionally taxing for some. This is why we are sharing the potential hazards, risks and implications in this unique line of work from the start, so our candidates are well informed before joining.
We are committed to the wellbeing of all our employees and promise to provide comprehensive and evidence-based programs, to promote and support physical and mental wellbeing throughout each employee's journey with us. We believe that wellbeing is a relationship and that everyone has a part to play, so we work in collaboration and consultation with our employees and across our functions in order to ensure a truly person-centred, innovative and integrated approach.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.