nce program is an all-hazards approach that develops products and services with action-based outcomes to reduce and identify risks to TikTok. As a Converged Risk Intelligence Analyst, the candidate must be able to effectively monitor all intelligence sources and the full-scope risk domain, specifically looking for global events that constitute a risk to the business. The candidate should be able to appropriately identify significant events with implications for business operations across a variety of countries/regions. You will be responsible for continuously assessing and reviewing intelligence requirements, gathering and centralizing relevant sources of intelligence, and developing and disseminating reporting to provide all-hazards intelligence coverage across the enterprise. This role's primary area of responsibility would be the LATAM region.
- Producing proactive threat landscape and hazard identification reporting to drive mitigation measures.
- Delivering situational awareness and other tactical/operational reporting to serve immediate response needs
- Leading major cross-functional projects around significant events that pose a greater risk to the company.
- Helping stakeholders understand how the world impacts the company and how the company impacts the world.
The candidate will be expected to work cross-functionally across the organization to deliver intelligence products. The candidate would be expected to work with teams including, but not limited to: Physical Security, Business Resilience, Government Relations, and Trust & Safety.
- Extensive experience working with intelligence collection, analysis, and production, with a focus on long-term analysis of trends to evaluate impacts on business operations.
- Experience in a security role in a global enterprise
- Ability to prioritize risks to the business in real-time
- Proficiency (writing, reading, and speaking) in a regionally important language besides English. Preferences include Spanish and Portuguese since this person will mainly support the LATAM region
- Ability to develop specific expertise surrounding global events that present a high risk to the business
- Ability to leverage well-honed online research expertise to identify relevant worldwide events
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Experience investigating threat actors and groups operating online, sometimes within illicit communities, documenting TTPs, attribution, and other intelligence requirements.
- High level of expertise with open source intelligence sources, methods, and tools, in particular deep and dark web sources.
- Experience contributing to tactical and strategic finished intelligence on geopolitical, cyber, and/or violent actor behaviors and activities
- Experience with data analysis tools and techniques; Python preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) along with teamwork and collaboration per global and multi-functional teams and intelligence source groups
- Demonstrates excellent time management and prioritization, and has worked with a team spanning multiple locations/time zones.
- Highly motivated to contribute and grow within a complex area of emerging importance in an enterprise environment
- Ability to evaluate new or emerging intelligence issues, sources, and methods.
- Demonstrated ability to expertly critique and interrogate the analytic work of others and edit written outputs to ensure they meet the highest standards of analytic quality.
- Experience managing stakeholder relationships and working with analysis consumers to scope and tailor customized products and services.
- Experience briefing decision makers orally and in writing on complex and disparate findings, with a demonstrated ability to deliver key messages with clarity, confidence, and poise.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at [email protected]