TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us:
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
Our creative strategy team have been and continue to be an invaluable partner to Sales in educating and inspiring our clients on how to bring their brands to life on the platform. Their inspiration and demand generation are being further complemented by TTMP Creative Operations Team, which is responsible for fulfilling creative needs through technology, product and platform solutions, and through building an ecosystem of creative partners.
Global Business Marketing with narratives and marketing at scale, Creative Strategists inspiring key clients on creativity from within sales, and TTMP Creative Ops tackling execution at scale.
- Act as the primary point of interface and thought leader for their assigned creative agencies, partnering with agency management ( Creative Directors and TikTok C.Lab+ unit ) across business, strategy and creative functions.
- Establish TikTok as a leading brand building and business driving platform across creative agencies' decision makers, pushing the boundaries of creativity top-down.
- Drive growth through a strategic focus on creative agencies' top accounts (across KAL & MAL), developing and delivering education, inspiration, and co-creation activities that have an impact on the business.
- Promote creative excellence through developing and executing creative initiatives and programs that grow and celebrate TikTok creative community across the region.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to accelerate and unlock business opportunities within the BoB or new revenue streams.
- Track and report all the activities planned and carried out across the creative ecosystem on a weekly basis, tagging account-level revenue where possible in alignment with sales teams.
- Work closely with other team members to implement changes and ensure progress towards KPIs.
- 6+ year’s experience within a creative agency, digital agency or production company
- Successful track record of producing and editing content for brands on digital media channels
- A portfolio of best in class creative that connects brands with audiences in digital and beyond.
- Highly creative, organised and able to work independently with little direction
- Ability to think clearly and contribute to strategic discussions during the entire design process, from concept through completion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English and Turkish
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.