hand-in-hand with creators & influencers, agencies, and partnership organizations to create an environment that brings communities together in real time to create meaningful and interactive connections around the globe.
What You'll Do
Creators are at the center of our operations. In this role of Creator Growth Manager, you will carry out two main sets of responsibilities that will drive business growth in a sustainable way:
- Creator Management
- Design TikTok LIVE Latam's creator growth strategy for recruiting, retaining, and helping creators grow up in their career as streamers on the platform.
- Design creator's benefit system and growth program to incentivize better performance and revenue growth at scale.
- Conduct day-to-day management directly with creators to materialize and iterate the strategic programs to deliver business results. Provide additional support to creators for their needs related to content and platform guidelines.
- Build own ways and mechanisms to manage creator performance at scale to increase significantly the share of creator revenue.
- Build LIVE showcases with successful creators and increase the positive impact of working with the platform in the creator community.
- Collaborate with internal and cross-functional teams to carry out in-app and out-of-app campaigns through creators under management.
- Monitor results metrics for creator growth and performance, and conduct regular analysis to generate operational insights for improvement.
- Creator Education and Content Growth
- Design LIVE's creator content education program with practical tips and know-how about how to produce better-quality and better-engagement content.
- Analyze global and regional content trends and generate actionable insights in a regular way.
- Conduct training to creators on tips and know-how for better content, leveraging different tools and social platforms
Who We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree or above. More than 2 years of working experience relates to talents/influencers management.
- Candidates who are used to work with, or have connections with modeling, content, media, TV, celebrities, and livestreaming platforms are preferred.
- Candidates who are sensitive to cultural trends, possess a good understanding of the content industry, creator economy and business acumen on newly emerged industries are preferred.
- Professional, patient, and skillful communication with talents/influencers.
- Result-oriented and data-driven operation.
- Proficient in both verbal and written English and Spanish or Portuguese.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at [email protected]