TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
The e-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated. With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our product and operations team, together we can build an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users.
TikTok E-Commerce Creator Team's objective is to acquire and cultivate creators in a scaleable way to create E-Commerce content in TikTok. This role will require daily interaction with local creators.
- Source and acquire creators at scale to support e-commerce content
- Identify room for improvement in tooling, SOPs and support for creators who are willing to create E-Commerce content on TikTok platform
- Provide ongoing support and training to creators to improve performance, and study key attributes of successful cases; Building courses/trainings to creators in line with global policies and local strategy
- Ensure/secure resources for creator growth and development in collaboration with product team performance analysis;
- Enhance the communication between users and improve stickiness, activity and loyalty of the user group, build up a positive community and incremental of contents
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years have solid experience and background with account management.
- Have solid experience with project management.
- Familiar with different social apps and tools such as WhatsApp/Telegram/Discord
- Strong understanding of content especially TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, and other content driven platforms.
- Proficient in English, Bahasa Melayu, as this position is required to support our local celebrity who speak Bahasa Melayu.
- Data driven, strong execution, good communication, collaborative, and time management skills; comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.