TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our E-commerce Governance and Experience team, together we can build an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure, and intuitive for our users.
E-commerce Governance and Experience is a global team responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for not only users but also sellers and creators. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules, and systems to ensure quality.
- Responsible for building e-commerce content ecological strategy system, including creating policies, issue discovery, and strategy making. Coordinating with various teams to establish a process of problem discovery, feature identification, policy implementation, and revenue evaluation.
- Guided by platform ecology and user experience, is responsible for building an appropriate personalized content traffic distribution strategy, including content quality control, creator management, etc.
- Responsible for e-commerce content machine model strategies according to business scenarios. Cooperating with product and algorithm teams to improve detection efficiency and accuracy.
- Monitor and analyze the data of the market to understand the risks and make strategies accordingly to ensure the safety of our platform.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- +3 years of hands-on and in-depth experience on e-commerce governance strategies is a must.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Data analysis skills and ability to drive improvement by using data insight.
- Logic thinking, communication skills, and self driven.
- Good at organizing and coordinating and deliver the results.