TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
The e-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated.
With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our product and operations team, together we can build an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users.
In this role you will be responsible in understand the industry and competitive environment, establish the operation system of brand/seller and merchandise; exploring opportunities, and empowering industry operations.
- Build strong relationships with MCN partners (Creators) within the industry and bring them to TikTok.
- Responsible for supporting content partners from various platform perspectives including training, content creation, and account guidance.
- Responsible for monitoring partners' (Creators) accounts and in-app performance.
- Work with related teams to build a proper plan to support the growth of partner accounts, and increase the overall GMV growth of the e-commerce within the whole content ecosystem.
- Scale up the cooperation mechanism between creators and cross-border merchants, and showcase the success stories.
- Collaborate with various cross-functions to initiate in-app campaigns, including strategy planning and executing the plan with related data analysis.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or above；
- English and Chinese proficiency is a must as you will be interacting with chinese merchants mainly.
- Above 3 years of work experience, referably in e-commerce; direct experience in creator acquisition and incubation preferred
- Ability to take ownership of the whole partner and creator acquisition chain(pitching, acquisition, retention, partnership)
- Collaborate with various cross-functions to initiate in-app campaigns, including strategy planning and executing the plan with related data analysis
- Strong connections with Thailand/Philippines/Malaysia KOLs, influencers, creators, and celebrities are preferred
- Fast learner; excellent communication skills; good at negotiation, presentation, and problem-solving
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.