TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. We have several global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, São Paulo, Seoul, and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
TikTok Colombia is looking for a full-time Data Marketing strategist, working for our Business Marketing team. This role will partner primarily with our Global Business Solutions marketing teams to empower them with new business insights.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners (Business Marketing, Ad Product, Sales, Measurement) to address knowledge gaps in our understanding of TikTok users and their behavior.
- Analyze internal TikTok data to build an in-depth understanding of our users, and blend this analysis with third party research results to create business opportunities using those findings.
-Develop key platform narratives fueled by 1st and 3rd party data to position our business solutions, suite of products and best-in-class case studies.
- Leverage syndicated 3rd party research services to compile, synthesize, and turn-around insights into narratives that can help position our platform and suite of products.
- Communicate results and business recommendations to diverse business stakeholders.
- Partner with regional and global insights teams across larger scope research projects across shared topics.
- Support the data for daily sales pitch needs and relevant data to build our main narratives.
- Develop data and narratives for our event keynotes and support with our business cases data.
- Create and maintain updated hashtag packages for each organizational market and area of focus of the sales team.
- Enforce and share knowledge about TikTok's internal data (data policy).
Strong communication skills and experience in visualizing and reporting data learnings.
- Ability to generate insights from raw data and turn insights into sales narratives.
- Skills to create reports and dashboards that allows teams to understand and optimize initiatives.
- Highly capable of supporting business needs with analysis using SQL queries to derive actionable insights and visualize data.
- Strong data operations for discovery, extraction, automation, and process improvement. Role will require candidate to build several localization processes for data insights from the ground up and digest raw data into something very easy to understand(.ppt).
- Experience with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics/Ad servers).
- Experience of common statistical methods and applications (A/B testing, probability, regression).
- Relevant bachelor's degree OR experience in a business field with a focus on quantitative or research methods; graduate degree's in science, mathematics, operations, business, digital marketing or survey-based research methods is a plus
- 10+ years work experience in a marketing environment working with data analytics, specifically with primary data (consumer insights, attitudinal and media data).
- Exceptional time and goal-oriented self-management skills are a must.
- Interested in working in a fast paced environment.
-Excellent English language skills (written & verbal).
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.