TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the Team
The e-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated. We're currently seeking a Billing Program Manager to join our logistics finance team, overseeing local settlement teams, ensuring compliance with regulations, collaborating with product and project management teams, managing payment processes, implementing risk management systems, enhancing the seller experience, and supporting daily operations.
- Support building local settlement operation teams. Responsible for the hiring, training, compliance guidance, and daily operations of local settlement operation teams.
- Localize settlement regulations and procedures to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Collaborate with product and R&D teams to develop settlement automation plans, support product managers in developing software solutions, and conduct online tests for new system functions. Provide detailed reports to the R&D team.
- Work with project management teams to ensure that settlement solutions are delivered at the early stages of logistics projects.
- Ensure timely and accurate payment to vendors and customers, including contract review, system maintenance, billing, payment, and AR collections. Ensure compliance and accuracy throughout the process.
- Develop and implement risk management systems to identify and eliminate settlement risks in cooperation with cross-functional teams.
- Improve the handling of sellers' settlement-related consultations to enhance their overall experience.
- Support daily operations.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in finance or accounting
- At least 5-7 years of experience in settlement-related work in medium or large logistics enterprises
- Experience managing teams of 3 or more
- Strong attention to detail and proactive in identifying and solving issues
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work under pressure, and a team player
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, with preference for candidates with data analysis skills
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too