analysis of TikTok e-commerce's global logistics operations
What You'll Do
- Responsible for data analysis of TikTok e-commerce's global logistics operations;
- Maintain & improve operation performance index; assist top management to monitor the weekly and bi-monthly operation performance; analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports;
- Cooperate with logistics team to set strategy, https://e.g. Leadtime improvement, cost reduction, logistics experience rating, etc; communicate findings to influence others to take actions;
- Follow-up data analysis of local operation teams in several overseas markets, support operation and provide optimization suggestions;
- Cooperate with Products and ETL teams to define system requirements, build data products, improve and roll-out product features to support business.
- Degree holder in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Operation Research, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science is preferred
- At least 3 years of working experience in data analysis, and experience in logistics is a plus
- Proficient in SQL and familiar with Python or R
- High energy, self-motivation and ability to work in a fast-growing environment
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.