years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated. With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users. This role sits within the EMEA E-Commerce Governance and Experience team. This team is responsible for ensuring our marketplace is engaging, safe and trustworthy for not only users, but also sellers and creators. We put the customer at the heart of our business and work on policies, rules, products and systems to ensure a best in class customer experience.
About the Role:
In this role, you’ll use external research, market analysis and data to identify requirements to deliver baseline customer experience in new markets. You will build business business cases and work closely with our key partners such as legal, compliance, governance, logistics and operations to implement baseline product features, customer service, and order related communications for customers.
To be successful in this role you will need to have strong analytical, problem solving, planning and stakeholder management skills.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Build and implement the expansion roadmap for launch to new markets.
- Complete customer and market research for new markets and translate into clear, concise, and impactful insights that inform the business strategy and project prioritization in the Business Requirements Document.
- Gather legal and compliance requirements for customer experience and work with with cross functional teams and key stakeholders to design best fit solutions, and negotiate project timelines and resources.
- Produce and own the project plan for implementation, ensuring that all interdependencies are identified and tracked to schedule.
- Manage go to market (GTM) to successfully launch new markets and policies and track post launch impact.
- Act as a SME in new market launches, providing feedback to internal stakeholders on key compliance requirements and experience gaps and priorities.
- Advocate for the customer's best interest and align cross-functional stakeholders, including legal, risk, product, logistics, sales, and senior management to deliver initiatives to improve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Support the development of the CX team's internal data insights tools and knowledge base to build organizational capacity.
- Solid experience in Product or Program Management for Customer Experience or E-Commerce Fulfillment;
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree (or equivalent practical experience);
- Fluent in English and at least 1 other European Language in order to work with local merchants;
- Experience in and understanding of customer order, fulfillment, delivery, returns and refunds experience in e-Commerce;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive action;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to impact business decisions and influence technical and non-technical audiences through analytical insight;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills. Ability to interact at all levels within the organisation and earn respect universally;
- Cross cultural communication and collaboration skills working cross functionally in a global working environment;
- Comfort working in a fast paced, ambiguous and high growth environment;
- Experience in data analytics, SQL or Python Preferred.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.