- for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve.
Finance BP and Business FP&A is a sub-department of Finance. It aims to improve management efficiency, reduce financial risks and strengthen budget control by providing business analysis and management reports.
- Provide strategic support and advice to the Trust and Safety Operation department and senior finance managers;
- Carry out the Financial Planning process of the key functions: prepare management closing and reporting for BPO, develop near-term and long-term budget plans, monitor budget implementation to ensure commitments are timely met, carry out variance analysis and update the budget/forecast periodically;
- Work closely with business teams, HQ finance and other corporate functions and be responsible for optimizing practices, policies, programs, and procedures;
- Partner with business units, conduct multi-dimensional analyses and provide insightful and quality financial advice to support company’s business decision-making;
- Support industry analysis, business intelligence research, and other ad-hoc requests;
- Constantly improve the finance and operation process and efficiency;
- Corporate with company system and COE teams for system optimization and financial data dashboard building;
- Handle other operational finance tasks and respond to inquiries from business in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Finance or Accounting required; with FP&A or equivalent work experience. Experience in internet, media or TMT industry is preferred;
- Soft skills: great communication and presentation skills, strong logical reasoning, team-work spirit, self-motivated and critical thinking, able to manage time effectively, capable of working across different time zones;
- Hard skills: data analysis, financial modeling, and financial analysis; Advanced in excel, word, PPT, etc. SQL and Power BI is prefered;
- Finance-related certificate such as CPA is preferred;
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel, and excellent time-management skills
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.