TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the Team
TikTok e-Commerce is content e-Commerce business with international short video product as the carrier. It is committed to becoming the first choice for users to discover and purchase good products with affordable prices. TikTok e-Commerce business team hopes to provide users with more tailored, active and efficient consumption experience, enabling merchants to receive stable and reliable platform services in different scenarios such as live e-commerce, short video content e-commerce, so as to make more affordable and high-quality products sell easily and a better life within reach.
E-Commerce’s Governance and Experience is a global team responsible for ensuring a safe and trustworthy marketplace for not only our buyers, but also our sellers and creators. We constantly work on areas such as risk detection abilities, fairness and sustainability of the E-Commerce ecosystem, content and commodity quality, friction-free experiences to drive improvement.
- Responsible for the frontend development of Governance & Experience solutions for TikTok Shop in Singapore.
- Responsible for the development of scenarios like risk management, moderation, service-care and etc
- Constantly improve customer experience through quantitative service monitoring, alerting, and the use of data and operational dashboards
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline with at least 2 years of work experience.
- Experience with any major frontend technologies like Micro Frontends, BFF, or equivalent
- Experience with Node build systems
- Experience using asynchronous APIs
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
- Enthusiastic about quality, design, and user experience
- Great to have large-scale website architecture experience.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.