looking to hire a Human Resources Business Partner to join our growing Global Business Solutions (GBS) human resources team. The GBS is responsible for the revenue growth of the TikTok business, and our teams include Sales, Marketing, Ops, Agencies, Partnerships, and Marketing Science.
As an HR Business Partner, you will support your organization's leaders and team across the entire talent lifecycle. The role will be expected to strategize and collaborate with corporate, local, and Center of Excellence (CoE) HR team members to identify growth opportunities, engage and retain employees through HR initiatives, and establish an efficient organizational design. To enhance collaboration and cross-functional partnerships, among other things, at this time, our organization follows a hybrid work schedule that requires employees to work in the office 4 days a week, or as directed by their manager/department. We regularly review our hybrid work model, and the specific requirements may change at any time.
Specifically, you will:
- Work closely with the HRBPs to support the overall business strategy by helping to identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes through operational delivery.
- Support and own the continued expansion of GBS across LATAM.
- Individual Contributor (no immediate direct reports). Must be hands-on (operational) and strategic.
- Manage and maintain key recruiting, headcount documentation, onboarding, employee life cycle, and related HRIS and offline requirements (Workday, other internal tools).
- Advise individuals and people managers on employee relation activity such as probation, performance improvement plans, disciplinary processes, and other business matters.
- Respond to employee and manager inquiries on a timely basis.
- Support line managers and individuals in the performance management process. Providing advice and guidance continues to support optimal performance.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience by working with the business to build curriculums, networks, experiences, and pre/post onboarding material and surveys.
- Delivers people reporting with data analysis on critical activities such as engagement, turnover, and well-being themes with actions and follow-up.
- Support other HR operational projects and tasks as identified for your aligned business teams.
- Understand employee opinions and experiences; provide a point of view anticipate needs and address concerns proactively.
- 2+ years of HR Business Partner experience supporting Marketing and/or Sales clients.
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources, as a Generalist or Human Capital Consultant.
- English language fluency to partner with regional and global stakeholders and colleagues.
- Proficiency in MS Suite, HRIS, Workday, and other technology platform tools.
- Corporate HR experience in employee relations, performance management, leadership development, and general HR program/operations.
- 2+ years of experience working in a global or multinational organization and function, with exposure to diverse cultural contexts and business environments.
- 1+ years of experience within a high-growth tech startup.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets, and data visualization tools such as Tableau/Power BI.
- The ability to work autonomously, build strong stakeholder partnerships, and influence without authority.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at [email protected].