ommunity is a core value at TikTok. The Business Integrity (BI) team plays a critical role in developing technologies and driving initiatives to mitigate risks in Ads and Commerce and to ensure advertiser quality on the TikTok platform.
This Product Operations role sits within the Integrity Product & Client Solutions team in Product & Process Operations (PPO). You will be fully responsible for supporting business growth objectives, unlocking key opportunities, while ensuring the integrity of the platform and processes are optimized. You will ensure the integrity related products, technologies and processes enable TikTok to manage and mitigate the risks associated with advertising.
You will work closely with TikTok Monetization Product (TTMP) teams to define the appropriate integrity solution (policy, process and platform) requirements, align with cross functional stakeholders on the approach and drive development of these integrity solutions in time to support business objectives.
You will derive business insights and manage input/feedback/technical requests from Sales, Advertiser Experience, and other commercial partners, then transforming them into product requirements, helping product managers see through the importance of rigorous data analytics, ruthless prioritization and economic sense of product development. As a final step, you will own and lead the operational readiness for a successful, streamlined launch within the assigned markets.
- Devise integrity solutions for monetization products and verticals to ensure TikTok ads are safe and appropriate, and to support the business in unlocking revenue opportunities.
- Work closely and build trusted relationships with cross-functional partners, including TikTok Monetization Product, Ad policy, Integrity Product / Platform teams, Data science, Integrity operations teams, Risk, Training, and Experience teams.
- Proactively identify and resolve ad integrity related issues in our products and processes; translate problems into tangible and feasible solutions to drive growth, efficiency, experience and to manage risk and quality.
- Develop and manage the integrity solution roadmap for your appointed ad product or vertical
- Define and execute launch/ go-to-market strategies.
- Write clear business requirements and partner with technical / engineering teams to deliver them.
- Prioritize business requirements to ensure you are working on the most impactful projects.
- Anticipate growth and support headcount capacity planning and accurate forecasting for appropriate integrity coverage
- Extensive experience in complex coordination, program management, product management, product operations, large-scale commercial business risk control or technology/solution consultancy; Experience supporting product launches in multiple markets is a plus; ideally, in ad integrity or risk control space.
- You're entrepreneurial. You're self-driven and organized. Comfortable working in ambiguous yet fast-paced environments and passionate about building solutions that scale.
- A clear communicator of product and other decisions and their rationale. Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) proven at all levels of an organization
- Experienced in stakeholder management, strong influencing skills and proven ability to build trusted partnerships. With proven business analysis skills, you have the ability to bridge technical and business to ensure alignment.
- You have a deep interest in developing and growing business opportunities by solving customer problems and proactively identifying opportunities to optimize products and processes
- Highly data-sensitive, you are capable of in-depth interpretation through data analysis. You own key business integrity metrics across efficiency, quality, risk and experience.
- You have a strong innovative spirit and learn fast! You are serious about delivering impact to the business. You are someone who finds joy and takes pride in the work you do.
- Bachelor's degree or above or equivalent education/work experience
Ideally, you'll also have:
- An in-depth understanding of advertising business, content business and its related technologies
- Interest/ exposure to key verticals such as eCommerce, Fintech
- Service delivery/ operations/ technical background
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at [email protected].