acenters, as well as a large network of edge POPs around the world, hosting infrastructure services including widely distributed Content Distribution Networks (CDNs). We are actively investing in sourcing multi public cloud vendors for our edge expansion. We are seeking experienced Technical Program Managers to build the enterprise-level multi cloud infrastructure platforms to serve ByteDance products, on top of which developers can easily deploy and manage their applications.
- Work closely with strategy and engineering to support traffic management; ensuring traffic is being served to our partners in an optimal manner.
- Work closely with strategy managers to support interconnection and caching programs
- Manage relationships with interconnection partners; coordinate upgrades, expansions and terminations.
- Work with key internal stake holders to optimize and increase the usage of ByteDance CDN.
- Create interconnection capacity and utilization reports to identify constraints, and track progress against key metrics
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer science, Electrical engineering, Telecommunications or any equivalent technical field with relevant work experience.
- 3+ years of technical experience with IP Networking and BGP routing in large-scale environments including ISPs, Content Providers, and CDNs.
- Experience in network infrastructure space, related to solutions and/or project management experience in CDN and/or telecom-related fields.
- Proven project management skills, with experience leading complex projects from start to finish.
- Knowledge of industry standards and best practices related to interconnection and Internet architecture.
- Experience managing cross-functional and/or cross-team projects.
- Be data driven and possess analytical, problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.