m is responsible for enterprise IT global cyber security, server security, endpoint security, application security construction, and protection work. They work to improve overall IT security capabilities and security posture, providing security processes, security assessments, security operations, and security vulnerability management services. The team also supports IT teams and business departments in meeting their security requirements.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of IT security architectures and solutions, tracking the evolution of cutting-edge security technologies, and keeping update of the latest security threats and trends.
- Provide security solutions for business departments' requirements, keeping security solutions implementable and leading the implementation of these plans.
- Focus on network security and zero-trust technology, serving as the principal technical expert in this area within the security department.
- Design and develop network security architectures, deployment standards, and solutions, and be responsible for the implementation of these solutions.
- Regularly assess and analyze weaknesses in the existing security architecture, provide improvement suggestions.
- Collaborate tightly and effectively with the network and infra teams to ensure the rationality of the network security solution, verifying the effect of network security protection.
- Design, plan, and drive the viable solutions for zero-trust within the enterprise, enhancing the adaptability of the solutions to business needs.
- Focus on addressing requirements such as network access control, network segregation, intrusion prevention, and endpoint protection etc.
- Assist in building and implementing network security policies and standards to ensure compliance with internal and external regulations and requirements.
- Collaborate with the security operations team to drive the design and development of automated security operations and maintenance solutions.
- Provide technical support and training on security architectures and solutions to internal teams.
- At least 5 years of experience in the cyber security industry, with 4 years in network security or zero-trust, and 3 years in security architecture or solution experience.
- 3 years of work experience in multinational corporations or large enterprises, Internet companies, with office network security design or operations experience.
- Practical experience in network security domain planning and management, and access control policy optimization.
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience in network security and zero-trust.
- Familiar with mainstream security standards and frameworks, such as NIST, ISO27001, Kill Chain, etc.
- Familiar with network security devices and tools, such as FW, IDS, NTA, VPN, Honey Pot, net traffic analysis, etc.
- Proficient in zero-trust-related technologies and mainstream products, such as SASE, ZTNA, SWG, CASB, SDWAN, etc.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, able to quickly identify risks and provide solutions.
- Exceptional communication, coordination, and project management skills, enabling effective collaboration with teams at all levels and XFN teams.
- Have cyber security certifications (e.g. CISSP, CCSP, CISM, etc.) is preferred.
Tik Tok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At Tik Tok, our mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.