TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
We are looking for passionate and talented people to join the LIVE Operations team and support in our mission to inspire creativity and bring joy.
The LIVE Operations team is obsessed with everything to do with TikTok LIVE. From content strategy, monetization, gifting, LIVE features, data analysis, creating campaigns and ensuring a fun and safe space for all of our LIVE users.
1. Support livestream team to identify, recruit, and partner with diversified creators
2. Expand content creator outreach efforts and maintenance on a week to week basis
3. Review creators' content and give feedback
4. Design communication assets such as newsletters and cultivate close connections with creators for problem-solving, in order to develop a long-term influential user community
5. Maintain a database with up to date creator partnership information and do regular data analysis of creator content performance
6. Brainstorm and research on latest trends and development within the social media space, contribute to creative ideation.
1.Proficient in Indonesia Language and able to use English as working language
2.Solid interest in social content products, and have a passion for discovering inspirations in life
3.Good analytical skills, communication skills, and team working skills
4.Independent, requiring minimum supervision, detail-oriented and collaborative;
5.Able to work at least 4 days a week for at least three months
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.