gies to promote further progression of the livestreaming platform by analyzing content quality and safety, consistency, monetization efforts among others.
7. Participate in drafting and revising related policies and partnership agreements with agencies/talents/influencers.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or above
- Experience: A minimum of 3-years' experience in Partnership, Content or Marketing roles within the internet, social network, gaming, mobile entertainment, technology, and media and entertainment industries (Preferred Industries)
- Background: Candidates who have worked with, or have connections with, creators, agencies, media companies, OTT, celebrities and livestreaming applications are preferred.
- Proven ability to adapt well to a startup environment.
- Excellent business acumen in emerging technology. Strong analytical skills with data-driven decision making capabilities.
- Excellent written, verbal, and professional communication skills
- Self-starter and able to manage multiple sensitive and high profile initiatives simultaneously
Deep passion for TikTok, mobile entertainment, social media, and popular culture
Experience in local livestreaming industry and understanding of latest livestreaming trends
Team management experience