trategy team aims to define and deploy strategies that support our global expansion and regional business growth. Our consultants and analysts are responsible for comprehensive research and analysis of Global Real Estate markets, whilst leading our real estate business strategy development and roll-out.
- Real Estate Strategy Operations: Understand the company's development strategy and business needs, provide strategic support for real estate development, and conduct location strategy analysis and spatial planning for the company's buildings across the globe.
- Research and Analysis: Conduct research and analysis from the macro level of national and regional dimensions to the micro level of urban planning, including multidimensional effective information collection and qualitative and quantitative analysis of policy trends, location advantages, industry development, talent structure, industry benchmarking, and site planning.
- According to the company's development strategy and business needs, combined with changes in global macroeconomic and geopolitical situations and industry trends, regularly communicate and provide effective feedback on the research progress and results of spatial location (including with business lines and functional teams), thereby refining strategies to ensure implementation while tracking execution effectiveness.
- Utilise a combined qualitative and quantitative methodology, along with inputs from various internal sources, to continuously advance the standardised construction of spatial location-related processes within the company.
- Coordinate the overall management and advancement of key projects related to the company's real estate and location, supporting the overall strategic operations of the department.
- Experience in corporate strategy planning preferred.
- Willing to take on challenges, self-driven, and resilient.
- Excellent learning ability, a good sense of logical thinking, and strong organisational skills.
- A team player with great communication and influencing skills.
- Full of curiosity, and capable of making judgments on complex matters.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.