TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
The e-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated.
With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our product and operations team, together we can build an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users.
TikTok E-Commerce Creator Growth and Development Team's objective is to acquire and cultivate creators in a scaleable way to create E-Commerce content in TikTok.
Join us as we drive the future of e-commerce here at TikTok.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the construction and management of the MCN platform, and formulate the short-term and long-term operation plan of the MCN;
- Responsible for the operation of the MCN sector, familiar with the platform operation rules, maintain a good cooperative relationship with MCNs, and be able to carry out various businesses efficiently;
- With the resources and capabilities for business development, cross-border marketing and cross-industry cooperation, and has insights on the practical monetization modes for MCN;
- Has Vietnam MCN industry insight, be able to grasp industry trends in time and implement into MCN management practices.
- Bachelor degree or above, with more than 4 years of experience in pan-entertainment, entertainment livestream or Internet celebrity MCN, guild operation, have a macro vision, and have insight into KOL/influencer/MCN trends;
- Maintain a good relationship with the platform, have an in-depth understanding of the MCN operation model, and have practical experience;
- Possess strategic and business abilities, strong team management skills, good pressure resistance and collaboration skills;
- Have livestream related experiences with celebrities/macro KOLs including scripting, equipment setting, product strategies etc.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.