TikTok will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require TikTok sponsorship of a visa.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the team
We are looking for entrepreneurial spirits to join our monetization strategy and operations (MSO) team. You will have a ground floor opportunity to shape monetization efforts in Southeast Asia. In this role, you will partner with cross-functional leaders to assess performance and plan for the future.
The MSO organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
Our team uses data analysis to help drive the company’s monetization strategy and operations. We’re looking for a Strategy & Operations Associate to drive analytics initiatives that guide operational excellence for our APAC business.
- Serve as the primary strategic partner for our monetization team, focusing on various advertiser segments.
- Develop monetization strategies for TikTok and other growing products in Southeast Asian countries by collaborating with key stakeholders across primarily sales/commercial functions.
- Drive significant revenue growth by developing and implementing key initiatives, such as operating model changes.
- Conduct in-depth analyses to help the business better understand key value drivers and identify growth opportunities.
- Work closely with TikTok leadership to execute high-impact projects.
- Oversee performance analysis, reporting, and manage business review cadences.
- Establish and manage performance goals for the monetization team by defining key performance metrics and setting KPIs to promote business growth.
- Monitor and track business financial performance, ensuring the financial health of business operations.
- Develop and optimize monetization processes and policies as the team expands.
- Support the development and planning of monetization strategies through analysis and research, transforming insights into growth initiatives.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional partners, such as local monetization teams, sales and sales operations, international strategy, and data teams, to bring analytical initiatives to completion.
- Manage key initiatives on a project basis, working closely with cross-functional teams in Southeast Asia and other international markets.
- Possess a BS/MS degree in mathematics, statistics, data science, business analytics/management, engineering, computer science, or another quantitative major.
- Have 3+ years of experience in sales strategy, growth strategy, sales finance, product strategy, consulting, investment banking, or related analytical roles. Prior experience in high-growth tech startups and advertising is preferred.
- Demonstrate a strong analytical aptitude and a keen interest in strategy.
- Be a skilled project manager and a high-EQ team player, capable of managing expectations across different time zones and cultures.
- Possess knowledge of SQL programming and statistical modeling (preferred).
- Have expertise in BI visualization tools such as Tableau and Looker (preferred).
- Exhibit excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills, with the ability to handle ambiguity and structure complex issues to derive insights.
- Possess a self-starter attitude: You should be able to initiate and drive complex analysis to completion with minimal guidance, while synthesizing and communicating insights effectively.
- Maintain a get-it-done mindset: Be motivated to work hard and efficiently in a fast-paced, cross-cultural environment.
- Be fluent in English; fluency in Thai, Bahasa, Vietnamese, Tagalog, or another Southeast Asian language would be a distinct advantage.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.