Monetization Strategy & Operations (MSO) organization is essential to enabling TikTok's advertising business growth. We partner with business leaders in strategy setting, revenue planning, sales & client incentive policy-making, driving operational effectiveness in tooling and sales processes, and ensuring productive and fruitful partnerships cross-functionally across internal teams.
We're looking for a Monetization Strategy & Operations Associate who will cover the US Mid Market segment, be responsible for building strong partnerships with sales leaders & teams and drive key functions of the business including analytics & reporting, planning & forecasting, as well as special strategic projects in support of an entire vertical or sales division within our Mid Market Sales organization. We are looking for someone who is eager to be a part of a dynamic, high-growth, fast-paced environment, and will partner with and support cross-functional teams as well as the Monetization Strategy & Operations team at large. This role may require the ability to work across different time zones and use analytical rigor to identify and prioritize organizational growth levers & pain points. This person should have strategic thinking capabilities, be detail-oriented, a self-starter, able to wear multiple hats, have the ability to identify issues and take the initiative to solve them, and be comfortable operating in ambiguity.
What You Will Do
- Partner with stakeholders across the business to identify revenue opportunities, translate them into concrete go-to-market levers, drive and track progress, and measure impact
- Build reports and dashboards that highlight business KPIs and drive sales intelligence
- Manage revenue planning: Target setting, forecasting, partnering with leadership teams in maintaining an accurate sales pipeline, revenue attainment tracking
- Craft internal incentive structures that incentivize specific sales behaviors to drive strategic company objectives
- Ensure attainment and bonus calculation: Managing and tracking sales team quotas and calculating commission plan payments; field sales inquiries and diagnose data discrepancies to ensure accurate attribution
- Build external incentive programs for clients that drive revenue, product adoption, and improve other business health metrics as business needs change
- Define and authoritatively enforce sales & client policies with respect to revenue recognition and attribution, channel segmentation, transfer criteria, customer acquisition and more; partner with counterparts in other sales channels and regions to resolve ownership conflicts, all with a positive attitude and a desire to do what is best for the business as a whole
- Identify deficiencies in processes & tools and partner with internal teams to develop and implement solutions; drive the adoption of new solutions, as well as provide ongoing training & documentation
- Foster cross functional collaboration: Cultivating and maintaining strong working relationships with critical business partners (e.g. Sales, Product, Legal, Finance)
- Bachelor degree is a minimum, preferably in Finance, Analytics, Business Management or a related field
- 2-5 years of experience working in a fast-paced environment & similar function (e.g. strategy & operations teams in other companies, consulting, finance); experience in digital advertising is a plus
- Experience using data to create compelling stories that communicate key messages across the organization and to influence various levels of management decision making
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite, especially Excel and Google Sheets. Experience with data visualization software, BI tools, or SQL is a plus
- Familiarity with major sales CRM platforms (e.g. SalesForce,), Order Management Systems (Operative, FatTail, Prisma, etc.) and Ads Platforms (Google Ads Manager, Facebook, etc.) is a plus
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Fast learner, ability to independently multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience working in a fast-moving, often uncertain environment and adapting to changes
- Experience working cross-functionally with various internal teams, including Finance, Sales, Systems, and Product
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at [email protected]