ByteDance is a global incubator of platforms at the cutting edge of commerce, content, entertainment, and enterprise services - over https://2.5 billion people interact with ByteDance products, including TikTok.
Why Join Us
Creation is the core of ByteDance's purpose. Our products are built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make our innovations possible.
Together, we inspire creativity and enrich life - a mission we aim towards achieving every day.
To us, every challenge, no matter how ambiguous, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always.
At ByteDance, we create together and grow together. That's how we drive impact - for ourselves, our company, and the users we serve.
About the team:
- We are looking for entrepreneurial spirits to join our monetization strategy and operations (MSO) team. You will have a ground floor opportunity to shape monetization efforts in Latin America. In this role, you will partner with cross-functional leaders to assess performance and plan for the future.
- The MSO organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
About the role
This role will manage core strategy and operations functions for the Monetization team in Brazil, focusing on tasks including:
- Serve as the primary strategic partner for our monetization team, focusing on various advertiser segments. Work closely with TikTok leadership to execute high-impact projects.
- Develop monetization strategies and for TikTok and other growing products in Latin America by collaborating with key stakeholders across primarily sales/commercial functions. Manage key initiatives on a project basis.
- Support the development and planning of monetization strategies through analysis and research, transforming insights into growth initiatives.
- Lead regular analysis and insights sharing around all internal revenue/sales productivity metrics (historical and forward-looking) and external performance/benchmarking/market sizing. These insights should help the business better understand key value drivers and growth opportunities.
- Establish and manage performance goals for the monetization team by defining key performance metrics and setting KPIs to promote business growth.
- Lead teams and workflows that drive greater productivity and efficiency in sales tooling and processes, including contract review, sales system workflows, pay-out calculations, and credit line/credit policy management
- Coach and lead Monetization Strategy & Operations team in Brazil.
- 5-7 years of experience in sales strategy, growth strategy, sales finance, product strategy, consulting, investment banking, or related analytical roles. Prior experience in high-growth tech startups and advertising is preferred.
- Demonstrate a strong analytical aptitude and a keen interest in strategy
- Ability to convey operational status and issues to multiple levels of the organization with the appropriate level of detail and clarity
- Possess a self-starter attitude: You should be able to initiate and drive complex analysis to completion with minimal guidance, while synthesizing and communicating insights effectively.
- Maintain a get-it-done mindset: Be motivated to work hard and efficiently in a fast-paced, cross-cultural environment
- Fluent in English and Portuguese.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at https://gprd.accommodations@https://tiktok.com