eam responsible for ensuring that our platform provides a safe, welcoming, and enjoyable experience for our Merchants, Creators and our community. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules and systems to ensure quality. Our mission is to provide world-class service and experience for customers, sellers and creators. In this role, you will have the opportunity to support our continued growth and expansion.
- Develop strategies and policies covering content and creator governance, to adhere to local cultures, regulations, nuances.
- Develop strategies and policies for overall content and creator account health, violations, rewards, penalties, etc.
- Develop strategies and policies to mitigate risks, monitor, and raise the overall ecommerce content ecosystem quality and personalized recommendations.
- Engage cross-functional stakeholders to consolidate, pre-empt and analyse content and creator governance pain points; derive and implement action plans and operational workflows to resolve them.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders -- including Engineering, Ops, Product, Moderation -- to develop and launch relevant strategies and policies from end-to-end.
- Develop and implement feedback loops and operational workflows to ensure the day-to-day quality of launches and implementation.
- Build dashboards and analyse data as required to ensure ecosystem health is maintained.
- Communicate and conduct training as regards new strategies and policies, to ensure their effective implementation.
- Troubleshoot and resolve high-priority emergency cases that may arise.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years working' experience; practical experience in Creator and Ecosystem Operations or Strategy, Social Media Content Safety, Trust & Safety, Internet Safety and related fields will be prioritised.
- SQL writing capability and dashboarding experience is a must
- Driven, motivated and proactive; excellent coordination, communication and project management skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams to build and launch plans.
- Familiarity with ecommerce compliance and ecosystem management – as well as strategic business sensitivity – will be advantageous.
- Familiarity with the e-commerce content ecosystem and/or social media content landscape will be advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to explain complex concepts to stakeholders.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.