continuously improving our recruitment process, policies and tools, and achieving the optimization of recruitment efficiency and quality through effective project management, issue diagnosis and solution design. We build strategies and scalable talent programs and enhance the recruiting effectiveness with data driven insights and technology.
About the Role:
TAO is seeking a Recruiting Program Partner who is committed to building efficiency and effectiveness. In this critical role, you will be accountable to assist on operational processes and programs, with the ability to balance project work. You are passionate about improving operational excellence, work with a sense of urgency, and have a high bar of being detail-oriented.
- Drive end-to-end global recruiting operations across multiple project workstreams, including but not limited to surveys, templates, forms, audits, tool management, and recruiting workflows (JD approval, background checks, referral ops, etc);
- Develop comprehensive project plans and manage multiple tasks simultaneously with timely, accurate, and professional result delivery;
- Lead on regular data and process audits to ensure data quality and provide solutions-orientated for process improvement;
- Address complex escalations with cross-functional stakeholders and TAO Leadership, maintaining a clear chain of accountability and timely resolution;
- Assist with creating policy and process documentation (playbooks, meeting documents, agendas, presentations, training aids) and other project tasks.
- A proven track record as Program/ Project Manager in Recruiting/Recruiting Ops dynamic environment;
- Experience in Project Management Principles, including roadmap, operational rigor, facilitation attention to detail, and accuracy;
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to handle sensitive/urgent situations by using sound judgment, care, and cross-cultural sensitivity; positive attitude in challenging situations;
- Ability to work successfully in a high volume and fast-paced environment; adapts to shifting priorities;
- Administrative skills in developing process documentation, playbooks, training aids, presentation, and templates (experience or interest in creative video, design and/or data analysis).
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.