TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
The Content Operations team works to improve user experiences on TikTok in areas such as feed quality and push quality. The team works and collaborates with Project Managers, Data & Algo as well as other Cross Functional Teams to build model trust, streamline process and policy, and to provide regional and cultural insights.
- Close collaboration with Project Managers to provide cultural and linguistic insights, process streamline improvements, policy implementation/calibrations and research and analysis to improve TikTok's user experiences
- Manage communications between key stakeholders and Cross Functional Teams, usually acting as cultural/language experts whom bridges communications between teams
- Creation and localisation of guidelines and policies when required
- Summarise and react to content ecosystem feedback from Cross Functional teams and explore potential areas of improvement
- Assist the optimisation of eco-system and provide local insight to the systematical solution.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Good understanding of German native culture, especially in relation to video content.
- Fluent in English, strong level of German is also required.
- Content Operation experience and collaboration experience on compliance projects with Legal, PR, GR are preferred
- Good sense of content and user empathy, ability to formalize the big picture of content quality based on quantitative and qualitative data
- Good communication abilities to manage multiple stakeholders preferred
- Prior project and policy management experiences preferred
- Data analytical skills a plus
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.