arch Operations team supports our efforts to address objectionable or disturbing content, which could include images of violence, animal cruelty, hate speech, violent extremism, or content that exploits or endangers children. The team plays a vital role in analyzing user searches and search strategy optimization to ensure a positive and safe user experience for our community.
The Regional Manager will lead the multi-site EMEA Search Operations Team of People Managers, Quality Assurance Specialists and Evaluators in a high performing operations team who are effective, engaged and aligned to our company culture and values.
What will I be doing?
- Develop and lead the execution of both the tactical and strategic direction of this regional team, leading the operations, change management and scaling/driving adoption of new programs, tools etc.
- Coach & support Search Operations team leads to developing and/or enhancing the Quality framework, methods for performance management, tracking KPIs, and working for any performance improvement initiatives.
- Lead the team to perform policies localisation, BPO quality management, Quality assurance, RCA, data analysis & deep dives, make reports & policy recommendations, and triage escalations.
- Lead your team to detect, land and optimise any efficiency, productivity and accuracy improvement opportunities.
- Analyse data first hand to validate recommendations made by your team in order to drive continuous quality improvement across partner sites and workflows.
- Enhance the quality process with automation of metrics by creation of dashboards
Validate information of RCA reports created by your team and present findings to key internal stakeholders.
- Ensure that our BPO partners meet and exceed quality targets and provide support needed to achieve objective deep dives, make reports & policy recommendations and triage escalations.
- Work with Global Ops Leadership and XFN teams to understand various product ecosystems in order to ensure alignment of quality assessment procedures and data delivery with product strategies.
- Closely partner with cross functional partners on analysis and reporting.
What should I bring with me?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education/experience, advanced degree is preferred.
- Minimum 8 years in Content Quality, Trust & Safety Ops. Search Engine experience is strongly preferred.
- Minimum 4 years leadership and people management experience, including managing managers, ideally across multiple locations, with a focus on performance, culture, engagement and people growth and development.
- Ability to lead effectively, prioritise projects, and ensure the delivery of high quality work under time constraints.
- Experience working cross-functionally, in a highly matrix, global organisation with external and internal teams with the ability to influence leadership.
- Proven leader with project management, planning, presenting and communication skills, ideally with experience in Six Sigma, Lean principles, or Operational Maturity methodologies.
- Experience of successful partnerships with BPOs.
- Strong proficiency in Data Analysis tools such as Microsoft Excel and utilising data visualisation tools such as Tableau or Power BI. Ability to identify key trends and insights and translate these effectively into actions that drive performance.
- Ability to adapt rapidly to changing work environments, work priorities, and organisational needs and willingness to work on various projects.
- Detail oriented with the ability to create and maintain reports, procedures, proposals and presentations.
- Outstanding natural communicator , exceptional verbal, written and communication skills. Excellent communication skills and proven record of effective collaboration with global partners and XFN stakeholders regionally and globally.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.