TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the Team
TikTok is reshaping the current retail path to purchase and transforming how brands connect with their communities to drive shopping moments through an infinite loop of discovery, consideration, purchase, review and participation
Part of the Global E-commerce team, we are looking for business leaders to drive the growth for TikTok Shop’s newest e-commerce feature - TikTok Shop Shopping Center.
TikTok Shop Shopping Center serves as a central hub where users can easily discover promotions (campaigns & flash sale), a wider product assortment from across our TikTok Shop merchants recommended through shoppable content (in-feed video, product showcase and LIVEs) as well as manage their orders all natively within one tab.
- The overall owner of the regional strategy to optimise the centralised platform's buyer and assortment matching efficiency across search, feed, various channels and campaign to achieve sustainable GMV growth with underlying efficiency improvements in Conversion, AOV, Repurchase frequency, Seller control share of competition, and Profitability
- Strategy: Conduct data analysis and market benchmarking to formulate the baseline on key input matrix (supply assortment, demand traffic, budget) and output matrix (matching efficiency for GMV), formulate growth strategy and define target per regular business cycle
- Channels & Campaign: design and define positioning of each channel (existing and new) and its matrix in focus, work with assortment ops and category to incubate hero Seller and Product listing for channels, develop clear top of mind for buyers (to form a habit to revisit on regular basis) and top of mind for sellers (to invest in assortment. and price to actively participate in the channels); work with internal team on campaign to achieve new GMV spike and new operation efficiency, and instill the platform’s positioning in Seller sales control share and Buyer wallet share
- Search & Feed: work with product & tech team to improve algorithm, search relevance specific to local context and language, product listing findability, audience tagging, quality of feed recommendations with targeted boosting to achieve long term ROI
- Supply & Demand: Work with Assortment Operation to bridge listing gap, work with Buyer Operation to improve traffic quality, and jointly develop platform mechanism and solutions to improve inflow
- Partner with regional product & tech teams across domains to create scalable processes with technology as backbone
- Past relevant eCommerce experience in leading a centralized eCommerce platform's strategy on demand and supply matching efficiency, driving the defining and differentiating various channels, campaign mechanism, search & feed efficiency within the platform
- Experience in working with cross categories, cross platform channels, cross functions and cross product domain team, influencing team towards a common goal for GMV growth with platform efficiency
- An adventurer by heart, with startup spirit and co-founder mentality. Have an entrepreneurial mindset with a keen interest in a start-ups and technology displayed through deep knowledge and previous new business / venture / strategy building experience
- Structured thinking, hypothesis driven. Have a high degree of comfort with numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data
- A versatile learner with the ability to thrive in ambiguous situations. A resoureful problem solver, able to work effectively in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- Outstanding communication skill both verbally and in written to articulate a business strategy and resource requirement, and strong listening skills
- Outstanding degree from a top university with proven track record. Studied or worked in a global culture environment before, willing to be based out of a Southeast Asian country for a period of time or travel within Southeast Asia on a regular basis
- Proficiency in English is required. Additional language skill in Mandarin or Southeast Asian local language is a plus as the incumbent will be working closely with external stakeholders across Asia
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.