TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the Team
Ecommerce's Governance and Experience is a global team responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for not only users, but also sellers and creators. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules and systems to ensure quality.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct the day-to-day monitoring of ecommerce creator and content ecosystem health and quality metrics.
- Conduct actionable data analyses, to at-scale enhance risk detection and mitigation; as well as improve overall creator and content ecosystem health, quality, and personalized recommendations.
- Develop and implement new strategies and operational workflows, to at-scale ensure and improve day-to-day creator and content ecosystem health and quality.
- Develop and implement new signals, metrics and risks prioritization – to monitor and identify new content quality and abuse trends.
- Implement and review dashboards and cases as needed, to ensure day-to-day ecosystem health.
- Develop, launch and implement new policies and operational workflows – in collaboration with cross-functional teams to enhance large-scale automation, risk detection and mitigation, as well as quality assurance and improvements.
- Utilise data-driven methodologies to address violative creators and abusive content trends; improve TikTok Shop short video and livestream content quality & traffic conversion; increase ecommerce creators' retention and activity; increase awareness of TikTok Shop's policies and rules; increase creator and user satisfaction of such rules & TikTok Shop content.
- Troubleshoot and resolve high-priority emergency cases that may arise.
- Bachelor's degree and above, preferably in a quantitative field such as Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering.
- 5+ years working experience, with 2+ years practical Analytics experience in Online Risks, Content Health & Safety, Content Operations, Trust & Safety, Internet Safety, Ecosystem Health or related fields.
- End-to-end experience in utilising data-driven methodologies to develop, implement and enforce Online Risks, Content Health & Safety policies and strategies -- will be prioritised.
- Driven, proactive, action-oriented and results-driven with strong critical thinking abilities--able to thrive in a fast-paced, matrixed and dynamic environment.
- Strong business, product, and data interpretation acumen.
- Proficiency in querying and data analysis tools (e.g., SQL, Python); experience analyzing large data sets using the latest tools (e.g., MapReduce, Hadoop), will be prioritised.
- Familiarity with the e-commerce content ecosystem will be advantageous.
- Excellent coordination and communication skills (verbal and written) -- to collaborate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.