s to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
To eliminate any doubt, this role involves reading, viewing, listening and examining user-generated content to ensure they comply with community guidelines.
Content includes images, video, text related to every day life, but they can also include (but are not limited to) bullying; hate speech; child abuse; sexual assault; torture; bestiality; self-harm; suicide; murder.
What will I be doing:
- Responsible for the optimization of e-commerce project search evaluation/labeling projects, able to deeply understand users' search intentions, and combine output strategies such as local culture and user usage habits to ensure online user search experience;
- Work closely with central team, local team, Product RD team and PM team to adjust search strategy, formulate strategy recommendation/evaluation/labeling standards and accurately analyze cases, and drive continuous optimization of search strategy;
- Responsible for the alignment and application of various rules of e-commerce in the search scenario, and responsible for its accuracy and rationality;
- Participate in the planning of e-commerce projects and undertake the needs of the search side, and follow up the guideline update and training process to ensure that they meet expectations
- Willing to work with sensitive issues that include child exploitation, a variety of religious and political views, violence, adult & sexual content
What should I bring with me:
- Highly-proficient level of English skills; English could be a working language, bachelor's degree or above;
- Knowledge about search engines, the best way to be addicted to TikTok, and familiarity with shopping apps like Lazada, Shopee or other local apps.
- An in-depth understanding of local culture and familiarity with the Internet usage habits of local users
- Familiar with common office software, preferably having search operation experience;
- Team management experience is a bonus.
- Excellent identifying problems, problem-solving skills, and learning abilities
- Experience working with BPO is preferred.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.