TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
The Governance, Risk, & Compliance (GRC) Senior Analyst involves performing comprehensive risk and control assessments to identify, assess, treat, and monitor cybersecurity risks throughout our products and enterprise. You will be responsible for working closely with cross-functional partners to evaluate risks and develop innovative mitigation strategies, provide ongoing compliance control support, and lead various risk and control management projects. You would be a great fit for this role if you are enthusiastic about:
1. Supporting an industry-leading cybersecurity risk, controls, and policy management program alongside a team of outstanding individuals
2. Thriving in fast-paced environments and pivoting priorities while demonstrating the ability to quickly adapt in the face of constantly evolving cybersecurity challenges
3. Learning quickly and often with a strong appetite for acquiring new knowledge in the realm of cybersecurity and staying up-to-date on current emerging trends
4. Fostering collaboration and cross-functional partnerships to help spread awareness and drive the implementation of cybersecurity controls to mitigate challenging or unique risks
5. Providing candid and clear feedback on critical cybersecurity initiatives from policies to application designs and much more!
As a Governance, Risk, & Compliance (GRC) Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the development and implementation of the cybersecurity risk and controls management program to ensure alignment with industry best practices and regulatory requirements including ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS standards
- Leading the implementation and testing of a comprehensive cybersecurity controls framework while developing innovative risk mitigation strategies with product and business teams
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify risks while evaluating the design and operational effectiveness of controls to report opportunities for improvement
- Collaborating with security, privacy, and legal counterparts to develop, review, and amend global cybersecurity policies and standards
- Supporting the automation of the cybersecurity risk and controls management programs and reporting capabilities to capture control maturity while leveraging leading GRC technologies
- Staying up-to-date on current cybersecurity threats, vulnerabilities, trends, and best practices to proactively evolve the cybersecurity risk and controls program
- Communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders and leaders on cybersecurity risk and controls management topics and program-specific reporting
- 4+ years of supporting cybersecurity risk and controls management programs with in-depth knowledge and experience of cybersecurity frameworks including ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, SOC, NIST CSF and regulatory requirements
- Experience collaborating closely with security partners, including incident response, red teams, architects, and engineers to seamlessly incorporate cybersecurity controls and risk management processes into their day-to-day operations
- Team player and motivated self-starter who is resourceful and has the ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders across different products, business lines, and regions
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to document, communicate, and report on cybersecurity risks as well as the status of the implementation and effectiveness of cybersecurity controls with product and business leaders
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to translate complex technical concepts into business language
- Strong project management skills with the ability to lead and execute security risk and control projects and initiatives on time with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work at the Singapore office for 2 to 3 days per week and be willing to travel to other offices, including international locations, as required to support business needs
- 6+ years of cybersecurity experience related to working on projects and teams related to risk and controls management, compliance, information security, or other related fields
- Familiarity with Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) technologies such as RSA Archer or ServiceNow
- CISM, CISA, CISSP, CCSP, CASP, Security+, CRISC, CGEIT, GSEC, or other relevant certifications
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.