supporting all commercial activity for TikTok, Lemon8 and CapCut in the UK, Europe and Israel. This team provides a broad range of commercial support to the business including TikTok's advertising sales teams, associated marketing, creative and partnership teams across the region, and global accounts team. You will thrive in an environment that asks you to deliver at pace, juggle competing priorities, support bespoke initiatives to increase advertiser engagement and develop monetisation opportunities and bring your experience and enthusiasm to respond to an ambitious business that is growing fast. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a company that is enjoying hyper growth on a truly international scale. You will work with internal stakeholders (both business and legal) at a global, regional and local level, both setting and implementing strategy.
- Oversee and manage legal projects, ensuring effective coordination and timely delivery. Partner with cross-functional teams, in particular our sales and operations functions, to lead or contribute to large scale strategic projects, owning processes to ensure alignment of objectives.
- Identify opportunities for optimising contracting processes and develop actionable plans for implementing improvements including developing standardised processes, technical solutions, and knowledge sharing tools. Leverage data-informed insights to drive new initiatives and improve team efficiency.
- Facilitate smooth team operations, covering intake, self-service systems, and resources to enhance efficiency and collaboration. Work closely with PMs in other Regional Commercial Legal teams across the globe, as well as partnering with Global Legal Operations on strategic legal operations initiatives.
- Oversee and expand the management of online contract terms, including updates and in-life management to ensure compliance and alignment with business needs.
- Provide guidance, training and advice to business teams on contract generation, negotiation, and contractual requirements, fostering effective collaboration between legal and business functions.
- Create and maintain policies related to contract approvals, training, template management, and document retention to ensure consistency and compliance.
- Maintain and update legal knowledge repositories for the Legal Team and the broader business, facilitating informed decision-making. Assist in preparing and organising training sessions for business teams to enhance their understanding of legal processes and compliance.
- Improve operational metrics through education initiatives and proactively communicate regular updates, concerns, trends and the impact of changes to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide essential administrative assistance, including supporting senior leads, facilitating meetings and generating reports for data-driven decisions in EU Commercial Legal.
- Bachelors degree or recognised project management qualification
- Minimum 6+ years work experience, with 4+ years in a law firm or large corporate setting
- Strong analytical, organisational, and interpersonal skills, combined with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, organised, resourceful, with interest and proven ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-cultural and multi-functional environment which is constantly evolving.
- A drive to establish new ways of working, with experience in creating initiatives and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance. This includes implementing the necessary governance for managing these as well as capturing lessons learned in order to promote continuous improvement.
- Innovative and process-oriented, experienced at taking the lead on issues with a data-driven pragmatic approach.
- Experienced in communicating results of analyses with senior stakeholders of multiple cross-functional teams to influence the strategy and approach.
- Experienced in working collaboratively within a diverse team and environment. Experienced in building trust and strong working relationships with business teams.
- Understanding of and interest in platforms and general knowledge of the relevant legislative landscape to be able to work effectively with legal colleagues.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-driven, and able to deal effectively with ambiguity and change.
- Proficiency in Google Suite and project management tools but has a love of technology and innovation and is able to adapt to working within proprietary IT systems.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.