- Responsible for the user growth of TikTok overseas e-commerce in Indonesia. Formulating and implementing product growth strategy based on local insights;
- Evaluate market conditions and competitor data on a regular basis to identify emerging trends, to provide learning to support the continuous optimization of incentives and campaigns;
- Leverage and optimize various kinds of user growth tools and incentives to drive user acquisition and engagement, including product selection strategy, coupon, and other incentive design, free shipping strategy optimization, and campaign sale;
- Work closely with local operation teams, headquarter growth teams, and other cross-functional teams to execute the overarching growth strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree and above, at least 3 years of working experience as a product manager or user acquisition strategist, big plus with experience in the e-commerce industry;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesian to coordinate with stakeholders from across the team;
- Proficient in data analytical skills and converting into business insights and actions;
- Data-driven and motivated, able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong ownership, commitment, accountability, and responsibility for business objectives.
TikTok is dedicated to fostering a welcoming workspace and championing diversity and inclusion. We welcome people as they are, value uniqueness, and inspire potential. The evaluation of our candidates is solely based on our business needs and individual qualifications for job requirements, and we are strongly opposed to discrimination of any kind based on race, gender, color, age, nationality, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics to our candidates and employees.