TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us:
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
TikTok's SMB team aims to help businesses and brands of all sizes unleash their creative side, connect with our audience, or perhaps be discovered! From designing scaled sales and service delivery programs to ensuring our customers have best-in-class tools and products at their fingertips, our SMB team combines operational expertise with a customer-centric mindset to help businesses achieve their marketing goals on TikTok, no matter how big or small.
- Set up and enhance long term successful win-win partnerships with existing media/digital agencies: support their long term growth
- Establish and maintain both C-Level & tactical relationships with agencies, ensuring TikTok is a top partner to them
- Leverage insights, data, benchmarks to lead strategic conversations and support the agencies and their clients' growth
- Develop strategies to improve media agencies performance, including:
- Consulting on media/digital agencies’ scale up
- Providing creative insights and best practices
- Providing guidance and expertise regarding budgets and revenue targets
- Manage media agencies at scale; monitoring the partner's performance through tools and timely communication with clients
- Be a point of contact to agencies, supporting them in their future growth and onboarding new clients
- Using both experience and insights to reactively troubleshoot any existing challenges, as well as proactively planning for any potential future challenges to growth
- Gather insights from client interaction, and effectively represent your agencies and their clients needs to internal cross-functional stakeholders (Ads Review, Finance, Product etc.) to ensure excellent customer experience.
- Work across multiple teams including Sales, Product and Marketing and contribute to develop the agency business on a broader scale by being the voice of agencies in internal conversations
- Fluent in English and Swedish. You will be part of our Nordics team working with Swedish speaking clients across the Nordic region.
- 2-7 years experience and knowledge of the digital marketing landscape of the Nordic market
- Previous experience working closely with agencies, resellers, consulting businesses is not strictly required but it will be regarded as a plus
- Sharp client focus and motivated by thriving customer success
- Problem solver capable of navigate ambiguity and proactively provide effective solutions to customer needs
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to balance priorities and meet
- Sound analytical skills
- Experience working with revenue targets in a fast paced, client facing environment.
- A genuine passion for consultative selling, strategy and seeing your impact through the growth of a book of business
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.