nd best practices that enable TikTok engineers to deliver high-quality features and systems to our users. We aim to provide systems enabling testing and operation to be more productive and secure. The systems we are building include testing frameworks, standards and related tools and platform. We are looking for engineers who have good backend design and/or infra experience to join our team.
- Build testing infrastructure which is related to API, UI and Web automation which supports all TikTok products
- Design, build and support automated testing, continuous deployment and telemetry systems that help our teammates work more effectively.
- Help make decisions around infrastructure technology choices that impact developer workflow, security, scalability, reliability, and performance.
- Contribute to the curation and prioritization of the team roadmap.
- Embrace cross-team collaboration, debate, and execution, working closely with teammates in business orgs to solve problems and make sure our infrastructure evolves with our products.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or a related technical discipline with 5+ years' industry experience;
- Experience working with Java/C++/Python/Golang;
- Experience in one or more of the following: private or public cloud, backend architecture, CI/CD system, testing infrastructure
- Automation testing infrastructure experience
- Experience with technical leadership and dealing with ambiguity
- Strong strategic thinking and team collaboration skills
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.