ng a world where people can safely discover, create and connect. The Trust & Safety (T&S) team at TikTok helps ensure that our global online community is safe and empowered to create and enjoy content across all of our applications. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive various recruitment programs to meet business objectives.
- Proactively utilize subject matter expertise to serve as a trusted advisor and consultant to client groups.
- Facilitate and lead meetings and projects with the recruitment team and client groups.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement and provide structured solutions.
- Compile and analyze data and metrics to support talent acquisition strategy.
- Provide leadership recruitment research, support, and talent intelligence.
- Contribute to global talent projects on an ad hoc basis.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Talent Acquisition, Human Resource Operations, Program Management or Consulting.
- High sense of urgency, ability to multi-task, and wear many hats on a daily basis.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills. Intellectual horsepower combined with the ability to listen, understand, analyze, synthesize, and propose solutions.
- Detail oriented with strong written, oral and verbal presentation skills.
- Excellent time management and creative problem-solving skills.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.