That's how we drive impact - for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve.
About Our Team
Building a world where people can safely discover, create and connect. The Trust & Safety group at TikTok helps ensure that our global community is safe and empowered to create and enjoy content across all of our applications. You will be a key member of the dynamic, fast-paced Organizational Effectiveness team, with responsibility for talent and organisational development related initiatives.
- Develop strategy, processes, and programs that foster employee growth and retention in a high-growth tech environment.
- Design and/or utilise organisational diagnostic and people analytics tools to assess efficiency and effectiveness (e.g., measuring headcount and org structure efficiency, productivity, adequate performance differentiation, etc.).
- Conduct periodic organisation / talent review and assessment to support business growth through identification of critical positions and talent for succession planning.
- Design and implement comprehensive job architecture framework; standardizing levels, titles, and role descriptions that align with our organizational goals and growth trajectory.
- Develop competency frameworks for roles, ensuring skills and capabilities are clearly defined for effective talent management and career development.
- Understand business priorities and strategies, and develop career pathing and mobility strategies to facilitate employee growth.
- Closely collaborate with and advise key stakeholders globally, understand their business, strategic and organizational needs, and provide customised solutions to enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Utilise talent analytics to inform decision-making and assess the effectiveness of programs and processes.
- An experienced Talent and Organizational Development practitioner, with deep expertise in leading, designing and implementing talent development, organizational design and development initiatives
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to visualize and report insights in a variety of formats and present to stakeholders at different levels within the organization.
- Able to own and execute projects end to end, with attention to detail and time management.
- Proficient at analyzing data and drawing out insights, with advanced level proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- A degree in a relevant field such as HR, organizational behavior, industrial psychology, behavioral economics, business or equivalent is highly desirable.
- Experience working in both multinational organizations and management consulting
- Experience working in a global role, with exposure to diverse cultural contexts and business environments.
- Self-driven and able to autonomously drive ahead complex projects.
- Adept at working collaboratively and at a fast pace, with a diverse range of team members and stakeholders across the globe.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.