ides quality assurance for all video services related to our video infrastructure. The main supported businesses include Douyin, Xigua, Toutiao, TikTok, Dali Education and other mainstream apps. Multimedia middle platform (Video Cloud) is one of the world's leading video platforms, providing media storage, transcoding and streaming services. We are committed to building the next generation video processing platform and the largest live broadcast network to provide an excellent experience for billions of users around the world. The role of solution engineer requires in-depth understanding of the video cloud business architecture, helping internal/external business parties to deepen product awareness, promote product optimization, and output the best solution in combination with product capabilities. As a technical expert, you will be working closely with the Product R & D team to promote continuous optimization of products, tools, and processes.
- Responsible for the design and development of video cloud based solutions;
- Responsible for collaborating with developers and solving the problems encountered by developers during integration with video cloud services as well as the quality issues in the production service process;
- Responsible for management of suppliers' demands, sorting out the issues in the integration with suppliers, promoting the development and optimization of technical specifications, and reducing service problems;
- Have overall awareness, help establish a Quality Service (QS) evaluation system, improve the efficiency of problem handling, and effectively promote the resolution of quality and efficiency problems in the research and development process;
- Organize structural learning points and consolidate developer handbook to form a common knowledge base for the solution team.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science or other related majors, with solid fundamental computer science knowledge, strong logical thinking and learning abilities, and understanding of software design patterns;
- Good professional accomplishment and self-drive, strong technical enthusiasm, able to continue learning and self-improvement;
- Hiving excellent data analytical skills, issue identification ability, with prior experience in full-chain data collation and data-related tools;
- Good knowledge of networking fundamentals and protocols (eg. TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, etc.).
- Familiar with audio & video multimedia protocol, CDN distribution acceleration, RTC and other technologies is preferred
- Experience in project management, video cloud related experience or enterprise integration experience is preferred
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.