seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated.
With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better commerce experience to our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our operations team, together we can build an commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users.
We are seeking an Account Manager Lead to join our team in France. Together we are building an commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users and brands.
The Account Management team is responsible for the success of key partners on the platform and their responsibility spans across multiple areas.
- Defining the long-term strategy, leading key initiatives, and setting future direction for the categories in the market
- The P&L for all categories in the market.
- Providing industry knowledge and leveraging their own network to ensure the success of the category.
- Acquiring partner by actively identifying, prioritising and onboarding to the platform
- Developing partner by driving and managing end to end partnerships
- Collaborate cross functionally to unlock partners' potential on platform, drive brand growth and adoption of livestream and short videos
- Navigating through ambiguity, adapting to frequent changes and influencing key stakeholders to drive decisions for the category
- Decomposing complex problems, devising new approaches and creating scalable solutions
- Drive and manage the partnership and experience end-to-end, including continuous partner development.
- Utilise data proficiently to deeply understand pain points, formulate business requirements, identify opportunities and prioritise solutions.
- Extensive experience in industry/category management
- Strong knowledge of the France partner's landscape, consumer demands, digital evolution and mobile transformation
- Experience of owning P&L on an ecommerce platform/marketplace
- Experience in managing diverse teams
- Sales orientated mindset, self-starter with strong communication skills who can manage strategic partner relationships
- Strong understanding of social commerce, content marketing and influencers
- Fluent in English and French language; Cross cultural communication and collaboration skills working cross functionally in a global working environment.
- Strong data driven approach in developing appropriate plans and strategies
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and adjust quickly to change.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.