TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the team
The Commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated. TikTok Commerce re-imagines global eCommerce with rich content and endless joy.
TikTok Commerce Product Marketing Manager Leads work closely with Product Managers, Research & Development, business operations and various other counterparts to ensure the successful adoption of TikTok eCommerce platform by end-users, merchants, creators and TikTok employees. They will contribute to developing product strategy, as well as inbound and outbound responsibilities.
• Conduct extensive quantitative and qualitative market studies to gather deep insights into purchasing and content-consumption behavior of end-users, business practices and preferences of merchants, creators, MCN agencies, service providers and other roles in social content-based Commerce.
• Be responsible for managing input and feedback from various types of users (end-users, merchants, creators, employees).
• Based on market studies and user feedback, work together with Product Mangers to define product requirements, including business and product objective, business & market requirements, operational support requirements, etc.
• Combine ROI analysis, dependency analysis and other techniques to prioritize the product requirements. • Participate in the product development lifecycle, review various artifacts to ensure quality.
• Plan, orchestrate and execute go-to-market activities including: product documentation and various other contents, target audience activation plan by segment, and operational support tools.
• Participate in user acceptance testing to ensure product quality and optimal user experience prior to product launch.
• Monitor key performance indicators and other product metrics, conducts gap analysis, devises and implements improvement plans.
• Lead a team of Product Marketing Managers and be responsible for their growth and success • Bachelor's degree required. Master degree in related fields (Computer science, MBA) preferred. • 5-7 years working experience in the internet industry. E-commerce marketplace experience is preferred. • Great communicator & team-worker. Comfortable navigating global organization structures & aligning objectives with cross-functional teams. Thriving in a work environment with diverse cultures. • Analytical, data sensitive & goal-driven. Comfortable with setting ambitious targets, analyzing the status quo, planning a course of action, executing rapid trial & error iterations and constantly improving. • Love content & enjoy shopping.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at USRC@https://tiktok.com. The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $148800 - $350080 annually.Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.At ByteDance/TikTok our benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support ByteDancers to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees: We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care. Our time off and leave plans are: 10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off(PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability. We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.