TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the Team
E-commerce's Governance and Experience (GNE) is a global team responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for not only our users, but also sellers and creators. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules and systems to ensure quality. Service and Moderation Team (SMT) is part of the GNE organization. Our mission is to provide world-class service and experience for customers, sellers and creators.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Design, produce and drive analytical works for the Global Service On-Call
Team with strategic thinking, especially on planning purpose;
2. Gather, analyze, and report information related to the current support processes;
3. Extend the data automated reporting solutions, and other proactive efforts that tie results to our overall business goals;
4. Create customized data analysis tools, applications, and data manipulation utilities for the team. Innovations will include tools that provide Key Performance Indicators (KPI) metrics across multiple data sources through the consolidation of tools and markets;
5. Provide summary reports on various processes, including volume forecasting;
6. Provide ample opportunity to analyze various operational aspects of our business, including data gathering for determining strategic direction of the service delivery organization;
7. Assist in development of key business suggestions and memos including internal and external business reviews.
1. BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience;
2. 3+ years experience in business analysis and reporting management within Customer Service;
3. Have strong experience in deep analysis, push results and work effectively across teams;
4. Strong problem solving, strategic thinking, and presentation and communication skills in front of leadership and clients;
5. Strong understanding of the processes, working knowledge of call center operations;
6. Have the ability to work independently and under pressure, and the ability to influence others without having direct authority;
7. Experience in business, financial or statistical analysis;
8. Eager to learn, initiative taker and problem-solver;
9. Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
10. Experience in eCommerce or marketplace platforms is a plus.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.