escalate the incubation process and to support Category Creator growth. The key functions of the Rising Star team are:
- Mass acquisition: using multiple sources and creative methods to mass acquire Net New Creators to join TTS.
- Mass onboarding: also known as unmanaged acquisition, this aims to capture quality unmanaged TTS Creators in mass, preparing them for incubation.
- Mass incubation: split by category, rapidly growing tail creators to mid tier creators (L2), supporting them to establish their key category before graduating them to a Category team or CAP for development.
The Rising Star team operates at the forefront of TikTok's creator ecosystem, actively scouting, nurturing, and empowering talented individuals to become successful creators on the platform. By strategically acquiring, onboarding, and incubating creators, the team contributes to the overall growth and diversification of TikTok's creator community.
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative individual to join our team as a TikTok Ecommerce - Creator Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for managing a large group of creators using a 1-to-many mass management approach to nurture and develop creators in the designated categories. You will collaborate closely with other creator managers and cross-functional teams to create captivating content that generates interest and drives sales.
- Develop and execute strategies to effectively utilise creators for e-commerce initiatives.
- Identify, onboard, and oversee a diverse range of creators, ensuring the growth of e-commerce creator scale and sales.
- Create engaging campaigns and tasks to motivate creators to create short videos and live content that drive sales.
- Monitor and analyse the performance metrics of influencer campaigns, adjusting strategies as needed to optimise results.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to establish and nurture partnerships between creators and merchants, supporting creator revenue growth.
- Bachelor's degree with 2+ years of experience in e-commerce, creator management, and/ or a technology company.
- Proven track record of working with community creators, with a strong focus on mass group management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage and collaborate with creators and cross-functional teams.
- Strong project management skills, capable of handling multiple campaigns simultaneously and meeting deadlines.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and platforms is desirable to gain insights and drive data-informed decision-making.
- Well-established connections with creators and creator agencies are preferred, showcasing a strong network in the industry.
- UK market experience required
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.