TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the team
E-commerce's Governance and Experience is a global team responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for not only our uses, but also sellers and creators. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules and systems to ensure quality. Service and Moderation Team is part of the Governance and Experience organization. Our mission is to provide world-class service and experience for customers, sellers and creators. We are looking for a Global Trainer role to be responsible for both global and regional training curriculum creation and training delivery.
Role & Responsibilities
1. Identify training opportunities from various channels, like data studying and feedback collection, and develop individualized and group training plans to address varying needs;
2. Develop interactive, quality, and globalized training curriculum for both online and offline training;
3. Improve existing training curriculum to drive for higher training efficiency;
4. Conduct continuous training and development programs for the trainees by formulating and facilitating training programs to enhance product knowledge and customer service skills;
5. Prepares training booklets, administers tests and role-plays, as well as complete daily reports on your training experience;
6. Actively works with the QA, SOP, Knowledge base and Operations to ensure alignment of product features, technical specifications, processes and so on;
7. Drive for continuous improvement of training related success measurements, like customer satisfaction rate.
1. BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience;
2. 3-5 years experience in instructional designing and training delivery, preferably within Customer Service;
3. Eager to learn, initiative taker and problem-solver;
4. Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
5. Experienced in developing and executing training programs;
6. Excellent skills for communicating and relating with both team members and customers;
7. Excellent English oral and written communication skills, including the ability to propose complex solutions and explanations in writing; proficiency in another SEA language is a plus;
8. Experience in eCommerce or marketplace platforms is a plus;
9. Need to work over time during campaigns and promotional seasons;
10. Experience with Articulate is a plus.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.