TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
Creation is the core of TikTok's purpose. Our platform is built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make TikTok possible.
Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy - a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day.
To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always.
At TikTok, we create together and grow together. That's how we drive impact - for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve.
This is the role in the merchant acquisition and incubation team in TikTok Shop UK, leading the collaboration with BPO teams and performance improvement. The primary objective is to mass attract and onboard sellers and incubate them to certain levels through scaling means. This role is suited for an experienced BPO manager or operation team manager in both strategic thinking and business process optimisation.
- Lead and manage a team of BPO professionals to empower the TikTok Shop seller acquisition and incubation, providing guidance, coaching, and mentoring to ensure individual and collective growth.
- Oversee the daily operations of the BPO team, including lead or task assignments, workload distribution, and ensuring adherence to established processes and procedures.
- Monitor and evaluate team performance, tracking key performance indicators (KPIs), and taking proactive measures to address any performance gaps.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including seller services, government and experience teams and training, to ensure seamless service delivery and continuous process improvement.
- Analyze operational data and provide regular reports on team and individual performance to senior management.
- Stay updated on industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in the BPO space to drive innovation and process enhancements.
- Bachelor degree or above in Business Administration, Management, or a related field.
- More than 8 years of work experience with proven experience (2+ years) in a leadership role within the BPO industry or telesales departments.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and make informed decisions. Results-oriented and customer-focused approach to service delivery.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in using BPO software, tools, and technologies to drive operational efficiency.
- Leadership qualities, including the ability to motivate, inspire, and develop team members.
- UK market experience required
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.